DATES & TIMES
Saturday, 4 March, 2017
WILL CALL: 8pm–midnight
EVENT TIMES: 8pm–4am
O2 Academy Brixton
211 Stockwell Road
Brixton, London SW9 9SL
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. Anyone found to be intoxicated or in possession of alcohol or any other controlled substances will be refused entry. We also reserve the right to refuse any item deemed unsuitable. Non-permitted usage of dangerous items may result in eviction without a refund.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside the event, and all laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter the festival (photo ID required).
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Photocard driving license (all countries)
- Proof of age card — must bear the PASS hologram
- Northern Ireland Electoral Identity Card
- Consular ID
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Photocopied or expired ID of any kind
- School ID
- Birth certificate
- Dreamstate London will operate and enforce a strict Challenge 25 policy.
- On-the-spot checks will be in operation across the venue at all times. Please keep your ID on you until you have been verified by a member of the Challenge 25 team.
- If you can’t provide valid ID when asked, your ticket will be confiscated, and you will be asked to leave the site.
- Anyone found using ID that is not their own will face confiscation of both the ID and their event ticket. This may also result in prosecution of both the owner of the ID and the individual fraudulently attempting to use it.
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
PARKING LOT RESTRICTIONS
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot overnight will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. The following activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue property:
- Camping/sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
- Bum bags
- Computer equipment (at owner’s risk)
- Disposable/single-use E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines below)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded, and no hard flagpoles)
- Food for personal consumption
- GoPro extendable poles/selfie sticks
- Handheld video devices under 15 cm (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Mobiles and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras with non-detachable lenses (<6″)
- Powder makeup
- Prescription medication (must show legible doctor’s note/prescription and consult with a steward upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed packs of gum
- Sealed/wrapped tampons
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks and purses (maximum 12″×12″)
- Soft glowsticks and glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sunglasses, hats and small umbrellas
- Water/soft drinks (<500ml, sealed/unopened, in plastic bottles)
- Animals (except assistance dogs)
- Any good for unauthorized trading
- Any good with unauthorized festival logos
- Any item that could be used as a weapon
- Bicycles, scooters or roller skates
- Cans or glass containers
- Chinese lanterns
- Cooking apparatuses/BBQs or gas cylinders
- Flags with poles
- Food hampers or cool boxes/bags (large)
- Gazebos/parasols or large (golf) umbrellas
- Illegal substances
- Legal highs (incl. nitrous oxide and associated equipment)
- New Psychoactive Substances (NPS)
- Professional audio/visual recording equipment (video cameras or SLRs with interchangeable lenses more than 15 cm long)
- Pyrotechnics, fireworks, distress flares, smoke bombs/canisters, spray cans or laser pens
- Sound systems
- Tables or chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating or shooting sticks (seating is provided in several areas)
- Any other items deemed unsuitable by event security
- Maximum height is 10′.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1″ in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Insomniac merch booths will offer a variety of T-shirts, jackets, backpacks, sweatshirts, official water bottles and more fun stuff!
Beer and liquor will be available throughout the venue. Service hours may be limited. You must be 18+ to consume alcohol (photo ID required).
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Our vendors will offer a variety of food, snacks, water and other beverages. Cash and credit accepted.
At the info booth in the venue foyer, staff can answer all your questions about the event.
LOST & FOUND
Lost & Found will be at the Info booth. After the festival, call +44 (0)20 7771 3000 from 11am–5pm, Monday–Friday. The venue will keep found items for seven days.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the event. If you need any assistance, seek out an event staff member.
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make all of our events accessible to guests with disabilities. During Dreamstate, the venue will feature accessible parking, toilets and other amenities, as well as designated areas for wheelchair users and their companions.
There’s a lift between the street and the platform at Brixton tube station, but not at Stockwell. For details on accessible public transport and other travel, please visit the venue’s travel page.
There are two bays just outside the front of the venue on Stockwell Road.
If you need assistance or ramp access, let the venue know in advance, and someone will meet you at the front. We recommend arriving about 15 minutes before doors open, just to make things easier. The ramp is to the left-hand side of the main doors, which also leads to the box office. It’s quite steep, but front-of-house staff will always be on hand to assist entry and exit.
Once you’re in, there are no further levels, and there’s an accessible platform to the left of the stalls area with a very good view of the stage.
Guide and hearing assistance dogs are welcome; just be sure to let us know when you book.
These are available when you book, but they’re limited on a first come, first served basis.
On ground level, the Ra Bar at the back of the auditorium has an accessible toilet controlled by a RADAR key which staff will provide access to if needed. Other toilets are available in the same area.
There is a medics room in the foyer (ground level). If you require any assistance or a private area at any point, just speak to an event staff member. Any particular requirements can be requested in advance (see below).
For questions regarding your ticket, please contact the ticketing agent through which you made your purchase.
Q: Are tickets expected to sell out?
A: There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So get your tickets now — we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
Q: How can I avoid ticket fraud?
A: The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from one of our official ticket sellers. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
Q: I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
A: You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once they’ve used their ticket for entry, it is non-transferable. And for security purposes, they will not be able to discuss the specifics of your order with ticketing representatives.
Q: What time does the event start & end?
A: Will Call is open from 8pm–midnight. Festival hours are 8pm–4am.
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: Will set times get posted in advance?
A: Yes. During the days leading up to the event, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
Q: What is the closest airport?
A: London Heathrow or London City Airport.
Q: Is reentry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See above for a complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
Q: Will there be a Lost & Found?
A: Lost & Found will be at the Info booth. After the festival, call +44 (0)20 7771 3000 from 11am–5pm, Monday–Friday. The venue will keep found items for seven days.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the venue or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars in the venue parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-event hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the venue and/or buy alcohol. See above for the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms.
Before contacting us, please see if your question is answered in the FAQ above. For questions regarding your ticket, please contact the ticketing agent through which you made your purchase.
Your request was received successfully